When in doubt…

A real optimist idea !! Worth a read, worth a follow!!

Little Grey Box

On Friday last week I woke up filled with doubt. I don’t know what took over me, I think it was a combination of some weird dreams I’d had and spending too much time looking at the internet. Whatever it was, it totally took over.

So many doubts swirled through my mind, mostly about my abilities and my success. I’m really open about sharing my thoughts with you guys and I’d say 90% of the time I’m really positive. That positivity and trust fuels me and has led me to where I am in my life. But that remaining 10% is the crappy stuff that creeps into your mind sometimes.

Well, Friday was 10%’s time to shine. I kept thinking that maybe I’m just not good enough to succeed how I want to. Maybe my writing isn’t good enough. Maybe my photography isn’t good enough. Maybe I’m not interesting or…

View original post 868 more words

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s